hard to give it a go but I know it is the time!
I am writing and most importantly publishing these in order not to let my memories fade away. I always judge myself for having the fish memory when it comes to remembering key moments. Therefore, this may help! Plus, one day my grandchildren can read these!
I came here, London in February 2019 as a tourist, and then decided to move into here and did it by using the most convenient way for us Turks! There is this agreement called Ankara Anlasması/ Agreement (let me explain in the broadest sense) It is a special agreement made between the countries providing living and working permission in the UK for Turkish people if the Turkish party/ies promise to provide some significant contribution to the UK by submitting a business plan and projecting a business. In our case, it was my husband who founded his company as his field is much more demanded; IT and I am the dependent who is the spouse of the applicant. By being so, I had a full working permit which made me easy to find my first job. Even before moving into our own house!
I have been working as a Localisation Tester for Turkish language at world-wide known video games company, Sega. It was such a great beginning for me. It was more than I can imagine in the very first month of start living in the UK. After some painful time of getting familiar with the things, seeing myself struggling but being stubborn without proper training thought me a lot (especially someone who is such a perfectionist like me, it was a real tough exam for me to be in an environment that I am not the perfect one what I do). After all, it was such a mechanical job but I am so appreciated that I have been part of the LQA even though I had to kill tons of Trojans or try to rule the whole Chinese Dynasty by myself. I loved to be a laid-back Football Manager with my track suit and crazy hair, always! Thank God I have learned to value myself as I deserve years ago and I know that I will stop the pain of playing video games sooner or later.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder